Compare the 2017 Toyota Camry with the 2017 Honda
When considering a car, there are many options from
compact to mid-size, making it difficult for the average Smithfield, Providence, Pawtucket, Cranston, and
Warwick driver to decide. Luckily our team has put together a
brief comparison between the 2017 Toyota Camry and 2017
Honda Accord to show you how these models stand up against one
another. Researching your next vehicle is important when considering a
purchase, because why bother financing
a car that you don't love?
2017 Toyota Camry Vs. 2017 Honda Accord
- Honda can't commit to saying what their
fuel economy rating is in the Accord, but in the 2017 Camry, you can expect to
get up to 35 mpg highway.
- If you enjoy the feel of Ultrasuede, then you
should consider hopping into the Camry because this option is available, while
it isn't offered in the Accord.
- For a comparably equipped model, you will spend
more for the Accord than you would for the Camry.
- The power adjustable driver's seat is offered as a
standard feature on the Camry, but in order to have this option in the Accord,
you would need to spend more for one of the higher trims.
- Heated exterior mirror is standard with the Camry,
but the Accord doesn't have it available.
- If you want the opportunity to enjoy a power
sunroof/moonroof, the Camry has the ability to include this, but the Accord
- Satellite Radio is an optional feature on the base
trim of the Camry, but is not in the Accord.
learn more about what the 2017 Camry has to offer you, contact us to learn
more and to discuss availability. While you wait, be sure new Toyota model inventory
to see what the current model years have to offer.